[??]??? 6? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??.avi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Flare de la communauté Pixelmon du serveur Hovercraft Index du Forum -> Tableau des missions ! -> Missions de classe C
Auteur Message
laudon
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: [??]??? 6? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??.avi Répondre en citant

[??]??? 6? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??.avi > bit.ly/1Tx1ONH

How...so?...I...dont...think...you...even...know...why...you...think...its...specialEliah...Thank...you...so...much!...This...method...really...helped...me...out...big...time!...I...was...always...converting...files...into...mp4...through...various...softwares...that...took...ages...to...convertRead..ahead..for..step-by-step..instructions..on..how..to..watch..AVI..videos..or..movies..on..iPhone..or..iPad..Update:This..app..does..as..much..as..VLC,..and..more:WALTR..for..Mac..converts..&..transfers..any..video..to..iPhone..and..iPad,..no..iTunes..required..How..to..watch..AVI..files..on..iPhone..or..iPad..Step..1:Download..VLC..for..iOS..on..the..App..StoreBoth...of...the...two...works...like...a...charmIf...live...outside...USA,...you...can...use...tools...like...UnoTelly...to...get...Netflix...on...your...iPhoneReally.I.love.this.app,.plays.every.format.of.video.I.had.put.in.itIts.miles.better.than.VLC,.and.has.many.more.options.for.how.to.get.content.on.your.device.and.it.has.a.well.designed.UINot..only..it..can..convert..any..video..like..AVCHD,..MTS,..FLV,..WMV,..MKV..to..iPhone..6..supported..video..formats..like..MP4,..MOV,..M4V,..as..well..as..the..audio..file..format..supported..by..iPhone..6/6+..like..MP3,..but..also..you..can..save..yourself..a..lot..of..time..with..the..preset..profiles..for..any..generation..of..iPhone..(including..iPhone..6)..in..this..thoughtful..iPhone..video..converter..as..you..can..simply..choose..the..recommended..iPhone..6..video..and..audio..settings..from..the..accommodated..preset..profilesGot..it..for..IOS,..WIndows,..MacOSX,..GNU/LinuxWhich...Are...iPhone...6...Supported...Video/Audio...Formats...Despite...there...is...no...official...iPhone...6...video...and...audio...formats...support...list,...you...can...still...draw...some...conclusion...about...the...general...video...format...that...iPhone...6...(Plus)...accepts,...based...on...the...previous...iPhone...supported...file...formatsReply..I...think...it...is...10bit...anime...movie...non...standardDaily...Deals:...iPhone...wallet...case...$12,...Vizio...sound...bar...system...$100,...andIt.even.plays.1080p..mkv.filestock?!The...future...of...iPhone...product...cycles...Fixing...iTunes...Apple...Music...didn't...delete...your...library...but...iTunes...may...have...Fingers...and...moons...Apple's...automotive...'pivot'...and...investing...in...the...future...Podcast...Introducing...Apple...Talk,...a...new...podcast...from...iMore!...Wish...list...I'd...love...a...full-on...Siri...'voice...free'...in...iOS...10...Spot...the...real...band...Hermes...vs...Amazon...knockoff...bands:...Which...looks...better?...Learn...then...pay...Apple...Pay...in...Canada:...A...Complete...Guide...Switch...to...iPhone...Did...you...switch...from...Android...to...iPhone?...Tell...us...why!...More...ways...to...pay...Apple...Pay...now...supports...Visa,...MasterCard,...Interac...in...Canada...iPhone...SE...iPad...Pro...iPhone...6s...TV...Watch...iOS...OS...X...Buyers...guide...iPhone...7...Find...iPhone...Welcome...to...the...iMore...Forums...Create...Your...Account...or...Ask...a...Question...Answers...in...5...minutes...-...no...registration...required!...Today's...Posts...Popular...This...Week...Ask...a...Question...Advanced...Search...Titles...Only...OR...Settings...Subscribed...Threads...Edit...Avatar...Edit...Profile...General...Settings...Friends...&...Contacts...My...Profile...Mark...Forums...Read...0...New...Forum...App...Corner...iPhone...Apps...&...Games...Looking...for...an...app...to...play....avi...files...and...other...formats...on...iPhone?...Results...1...to...10...of...10...LinkBack...LinkBack...URL...About...LinkBacks...Thread...Tools...Show...Printable...Version...Email...this...Page…...Search...Thread......Advanced...Search...02-12-2014,11:52...AM...Thread...Author...#1...Jaguarr40...iMore...Genius...Posts...14,268...Posts...Global...Posts...18,414...Global...Posts...Looking...for...an...app...to...play....avi...files...and...other...formats...on...iPhone?...If...you...are...looking...for...these...types...of...apps...please...post...them...-...This...thread...is...written...to...assist...other...members...to...get...the...answers...they...wantScope...This...app...has...zero...benefit...over...a...plethora...of...similar...apps...on...AppStoreFree...for...iPhone...and...iPadReply..John...Stevenson...Its...not...special...comparing...to...the...apps...like...WALTRReply..Same...location...babiloe...I...u...iPhone...Gruru...Then...please...enlighten...usSean...Cua...AVPlayer...>...VLC...iThinkergoiMac...This...post...implies...that...VLC...is...the...ONLY...way...to...do...this,...when...its...far...from...the...caseSimilar.Threads.Battery.percentage.only.goes.to.97%,.should.I.get.a.replacement?.By.Jaguarr40.in.forum.iPhone.5c.Replies:.4.Last.Post:.03-13-2014,.07:11.PM.From.the.Community.Manager:.Welcome.to.the.iMore.Forums!.By.James.Falconer.in.forum.Introductions.Replies:.0.Last.Post:.02-12-2014,.11:32.AM.VSCO.3.0.gets.more.social,.keeps.focus.on.great.pictures.By.iMore.com.in.forum.iMore.com.News.Discussion.Replies:.0.Last.Post:.02-12-2014,.11:10.AM.Posting.Permissions.At...least...for...me...it...is...a...5...star...app...for...play...videosAnyTrans..is..your..iPhone..Transfer..software..that..helps..you..populate..videos,..music..and..Apps..on..iPhone..without..iTunes..syncThere.are.two.versions.of.AnyTrans.for.you:.Windows.and.Macinstall..on..PC/MACBetween.the.3.of.them,.Ive.never.found.something.I.couldnt.play.on.my.iPad..aidan..harris....This..app..has..zero..benefit..over..a..plethora..of..similar..apps..on..AppStore..Heres..three:..Its..free..Its..Open..Source..It..just..works..DogeCoin..Its..cross..platform*Best.Video.Format.for.iPhone.6.(Plus).1It.is.free,.and.very.easy.to.use,.to.place.the.videos.in.it.using.the.wifi.conection,.like.it.is.explain.here,.or.using.itunes,.or.any.other.download.app.for.the.iphone.or.ipad,.or.from.the.messages.app,.or.email.appSave..3X..time..to..get..this..done..-..the..up-to-the-minute..Lightning..interface..and..USB..3.0..just..allow..you..to..experience..up..to..3X..as..fast06-10-2015,03:27...AM...#8...Yogashih...Banned...Posts...1...Posts...Re:...Looking...for...an...app...to...play....avi...files...and...other...formats...on...iPhone?...Why...do...some...videos...on...my...iPhone...does...not...play?...Is...the...need...to...convert...file?...Reply...But.the.truth.is.iPhone.6,.like.the.previous.modules,.is.picky.at.file.types.such.that.you.cannot.import.every.video.to.it.directlywhy...is...vlc...special&...Gucciipad...Vlc...has...been...special...as...a...PC...video...playing...app...for...yearsWhite.Michael.Jackson.I.am.sorry.but.VideoOn.Player.play.more.video.types.way.more.smoother.than.VLC.for.iOS.Windy.SExample:..192.168.2.18Contact...Us...iMore...Top...02-12-2015,12:50...AM...#7...joneseil...iMore...Nanite...Posts...1...Posts...Re:...Looking...for...an...app...to...play....avi...files...and...other...formats...on...iPhone?...Except...this...way,...there...is...another...method...to...play...AVI...and...other...video...formats...that...iPhone...doesn't...support...on...iPhone:...convert...AVI...to...iPhone...compatible...formats f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Flare de la communauté Pixelmon du serveur Hovercraft Index du Forum -> Tableau des missions ! -> Missions de classe C Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Top 50 | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation